Thank you for your interest in presenting at Hebron's Minds in Motion!
Thank you for your interest in presenting a workshop at the 2019 Hebron Minds in Motion event, supporting Hebron's Challenge and Enrichment program and the Connecticut Association for the Gifted! Please complete this form no later than August 27th. We will get back to you to confirm the status of your presentation as we review proposals.
Please know that you have two options as a presenter:
- Present a workshop geared towards children on any topic of your choosing.
- Present a workshop geared towards adults (Parents need something engaging too!)
Some things to keep in mind
- This is an unpaid opportunity to share your interests and talents with interested children.
- You can be reimbursed up to $50 for workshop materials (bring an itemized receipt to the event).
- We hope to be able to host every workshop that is submitted. However, we will need to balance grade levels and topics.
- There is free registration for your children. Please include this information in the form below if you plan to take advantage of this opportunity.
Workshops for Children
Workshops for Parents
Preference will be given to workshops that will engage children's interest, creativity, and problem solving skills through hands-on, minds-on explorations and activities!
Preference will be given to workshops
that will engage our adult audience's curiosity
through interaction and discussion.
If you are interested, please fill out the correct proposal form below. More information will follow as we gather presenters.